Our Sunseeker has been SO good to us! We’ve been all over the western United States with it, but as times change, so do our RVing needs. With kids moving out, time to downsize. We want you to be ready to go, so we’re including a lot of the cookware, bedding, as well as much of the outdoor gear like the some camp chairs, grill, etc… Thanks for visiting our page. Please contact us if you are interested in taking a closer look. Email RobDaSailor@Gmail.com
2018 Forest River Sunseeker 3050s
- Officially sleeps 8 (4 would have to be really little) Comfortably sleep 4-6
- Ford E450 6.8L Triton V10 Engine & 6spd Automatic Transmission
- Oil Service done on schedule
- Brakes recently checked and are +50% all around
- Push button control of Firestone Airbag System
- Hydraulic leveling jack system
- Full Wall Slide on Driver’s Side
- Winter package to keep tanks from freezing
- Electric or Propane water heater
- Air Conditioner and propane heater
- Added “Max Fan” with cover in bedroom
- Upgraded bathroom fan
- 3 burner stove & oven
- Dual Stainless sink
- Huge refrigerator and Freezer with Icemaker (electric or propane)
- 3 12v Flat screen TVs
- Great sound system through the coach and outside
- Upgraded TV Connections to work with Amazon FireTV or Chromcast or Roku or Xbox both inside and out (but not in the back.)
- Queen bed in back with memory foam mattress less than 2 years old.
- Solar panels for off grid use
- Onan Generator with 104 hours on it. Also maintained every 60 hours.
- Coach Batteries are dual Blue Top Optima batteries, carefully monitored and maintained.
- Starting battery is an AGM sealed battery as well.
- Ample LED outside lighting.
- Will include much of the gear seen in photos.
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler that we tow negotiable separately.
- Asking $79,999 OBO
Exterior has power awning with speakers in it. Full wall slide makes the interior HUGE. Electrical surge guard included (and has always been used). Onan Generator has 104 hours. Exterior door has coded access as well as remote controls
So much storage we don’t even use it all! Also the exterior TV is show here, along with the LP Gas connector port for your grill and the exterior access for trash removal (I didn’t think this would be a big deal, but it really is! More on saving space inside than anything else!)
Huge Fridge, plenty of storage, 3 burner stove, gas oven, microwave, dual stainless sink, and trash hole!
Seating for 4 comfortably. Storage above the dinette is great for dinnerware and snacks. Long drawers under the seats is great for storing extra soda (or other bevs) before putting them in the fridge. This also makes down into a bed. This has seating for 2 while the coach is moving (where the seat belts are.) There are 3 skylights in the coach that work really well (too well at 530 in the morning!) I sewed custom Sunbrella canvas covers with magnets to keep them in place. Reduces heat and light.
Comfy couch seats 3 while moving (with seat belts), has a fold down armrest and drink holder, and even has extendable footrests! This scissors out and makes into a bed. Lots of storage above, as well as the DVD player/house stereo/entertainment nerve center.
This bunk sleeps 2 and is also the storage area for the 12v TV for the common area of the coach. Lots of storage up here too, as well as privacy curtains.
Comfortable leather driving and passenger seats with fold down armrests. Separate audio head unit up front and indispensable back up camera. (Read – no yelling at your spouse while parking the RV!) Two 12v power connections, as well as a USB A connector directly into the stereo. Clutter catcher on the back of Driver’s seat for TV Remotes, charging cables, and anything else that needs securing. Other than than, standard Ford E450 setup.
As you go back past the kitchen, there is a vanity to your right with dual medicine cabinets and a sink. Under that is a dirty clothes bin with removable mesh bag for laundry day and additional storage for TP, toilet tabs, etc… On the left is the toilet and the shower. Upgraded fan with always covered exit ensures great ventilation. Towel rack on one side of door for 3 towels and clutter catcher on outside of door for shoes, hats, sunglasses, trash bags…you name it.
Master suite has a Queen Bed with nearly new memory foam mattress. Will come with pillows and linens pictured. It has 120v power on one side of the bed as well as dual USB charging ports and more storage. At the foot of the bed are the lighted closets, flat screen TV, and additional storage. Upgraded fan above the bed keeps things cool and air moving anytime day or night. Picture window is great when you can get the Instagram view!
Hydraulic leveling jack system with “Snap Pads” to protect the jack system, House batteries are dual Blue Top Optima batteries, meticulously monitored and maintained. Additional storage area near the access door (we use for cleaning and keys.) Control center for the coach including the slide in/out, lights, water heater and arctic pack as well as generator controls. Below that is the one touch battery voltage indicator, Leveling jack control panel, awning control and exterior light controls, and coach (not quite) master switch.